Publication Policy Agreement
- Publication Terms Submitting your manuscript to NDU Journal means that your work has not been published before anywhere i.e. in any other journal, book or in a book chapter, be it printed or online (except in the form of an abstract or an academic thesis), that it is also not in any way under consideration for publication elsewhere, that the submitted manuscript has the permission for publication from all of the concerned author(s) and is approved from the responsible authorities where that work was carried out, and that, if accepted in NDU Journal, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the prior consent of the publisher. The editors of NDU Journal have the right to edit or to alter all contributions, but authors of the submitted work will receive testimony before the publication of their work in NDU Journal.
- Disclaimer The contents of this 'Journal' are writer's personal views. The statements, facts and opinions by the authors in the NDU Journal do not imply the official policy of the National Defence University, Editorial Board, Advisory Board or the publishers.
- Procedure To enhance and extend value of contributions in NDU journals, following procedure will be adopted
- Acknowledgement within 48 hours on receipt of paper
- Preliminary review/scrutiny by the Editor, rejection or provisional acceptance (2 weeks)
- Internal (Pakistan based) peer review (8 weeks)
- Improvement on the observations of the paper by the author (1 weeks)
- Peer review from the foreign expert on receipt of revised version by the author (12 weeks)
- Improvement/revision (if any) by the author highlighted by the foreign expert (2 weeks)
- Final editing, formatting, processing and printing etc (Editor can change, edit remove or add any required information or ask the writer to do so
- Publication of the journal (tentatively) by (December, Every Year)
National Defence University,