Faculty of Contemporary Studies (FCS)
How to Apply
- Admissions are advertised in local newspapers/ NDU Official website for respective session (Spring/Fall).
- Candidates are required to fill (complete) application form available online on NDU official website (available on opening of admissions).
- System generated login & password is sent to the applicant's email, through which they login to the Online Admission System.
- Candidate must create login ID with valid Email address to apply.
- After completing the Online Application form, candidates must submit the hard copy of the form along with the processing fee & requisite documents to Admission Office at NDU E-9 Islamabad through courier or by hand.
- Applicant will be required to appear in the entry test & interview as per the advertised schedule.
- Passing of NDU GAT (General) or NTS GAT (General) is mandatory for MS/MPhil candidates. Those who have a valid/passed result for NTS-GAT (G) are not required to give NDU GAT (G) as per scheduled dates.
- Passing NDU GAT (Subject) is mandatory for PhD candidates. Those applying for PhD in IR/LMS (only) having valid/passed result of NTS-GAT (S) are not required to give NDU GAT (S) as per scheduled dates.
- Merit will be determined as per merit criteria.
- Merit list will be published after test & interview as per scheduled dates on NDU Official website.
- Selected students will be issued offer letter/ Fee Challan vide e-mail. Fee shall be submitted within given time only.
- Each student, admitted on the merit, is expected to take the full load of the courses prescribed for the semester.