Faculty of Contemporary Studies (FCS)
How to Apply
- Admissions are advertised in local newspapers/ NDU Official website for respective session (Spring/Fall).
- Candidates are required to fill (complete) application form available online on NDU official website (available on opening of admissions).
- System generated login & password is sent to the applicant's email, through which they access (login) to the Online Admission System. The Candidate must create login ID with valid Email address to apply.
- After completing the Online Application form, candidates must upload Soft copy of the documents along with the original receipt of admission processing fee.
- Applicants are be required to appeared before GAT (G/S) for MPhil/PhD only, NDU Entry Test for BS/ MPhil / PhD & for interview for BS /MPhil/PhD as per the advertised schedule.
- Passing of NDU or NTS GAT (General) is mandatory for MS/MPhil candidates. Those who have a valid/passed result for NTS-GAT (G) are not required to appear in NDU GAT (G) as per scheduled dates.
- Passing NDU GAT (Subject) is mandatory for PhD candidates. Those applying for PhD in IR/LMS (only) having valid/passed result of NTS-GAT (S) are not required to give NDU GAT (S) as per scheduled dates.
- Merit will be determined as per published Merit Determination Criteria.
- Merit list shall be published after test & interview as per scheduled dates published in Newspaper as well as on NDU Official website.
- Selected students will be issued with offer letter/ Fee Challan vide e-mail. Fee shall be submitted within given time only failing which the student will be considered disqualified from the entire Merit List and name shall not be included in any forthcoming merit list.
- Each student, admitted on the merit, is expected to take the full load of the courses prescribed for the semester.